Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 40

Thread: Wise County best of the best awards?

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Monkeyhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    1,459
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wise County best of the best awards?

    Last year I got pulled over after going through the light at J.I.B. When I got pulled over cop said "I pulled you over because you ran the GREEN LIGHT". I didn't get a ticket but I was kindly ticked off.
    crack is whack

  2. #12
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wise County best of the best awards?

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: centennialdawg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I was really disapointed with their hot dogs. Hell, Valleydale chilli is better. You know, the chilli you buy in the stores that is in a roll like sausage?
    </div></div>

    That Valleydale stuff is nasty. More textured vegetable protein than actual meat.

    Wal Mart has some chili, comes in a clear tub with a white lid. It is the best commercial chili I've ever eaten.

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Monkeyhead</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Last year I got pulled over after going through the light at J.I.B. When I got pulled over cop said "I pulled you over because you ran the GREEN LIGHT". I didn't get a ticket but I was kindly ticked off. </div></div>

    SAY WHAT?? Pulled over because you went through the green light? WTF are you supposed to do, stop and look both ways??
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member centennialdawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2003
    Posts
    3,263
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wise County best of the best awards?

    I know Valleydale is nasty, I was trying to prove a point. LOL


    Speaking of chilli, I am making a pot of homemade hot dog chilli now. been working on it since this morning. I make it with no tomato product at all, only spices. That is the way chilli should be made.

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Monkeyhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    1,459
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wise County best of the best awards?

    Yeah me and the wife both had the same look on our face. You know the this dude is an idiot. Funny thing was the guy behind us ran it also.

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NotSoSilentBob</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: centennialdawg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I was really disapointed with their hot dogs. Hell, Valleydale chilli is better. You know, the chilli you buy in the stores that is in a roll like sausage?
    </div></div>

    That Valleydale stuff is nasty. More textured vegetable protein than actual meat.

    Wal Mart has some chili, comes in a clear tub with a white lid. It is the best commercial chili I've ever eaten.

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Monkeyhead</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Last year I got pulled over after going through the light at J.I.B. When I got pulled over cop said "I pulled you over because you ran the GREEN LIGHT". I didn't get a ticket but I was kindly ticked off. </div></div>

    SAY WHAT?? Pulled over because you went through the green light? WTF are you supposed to do, stop and look both ways?? </div></div>
    crack is whack

  5. #15
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wise County best of the best awards?

    Snack Shack should be the easy #1 hot dog in Wise Co. but they are kind of in a hidden area if you don't know about them.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  6. #16
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wise County best of the best awards?

    I haven't eaten at snack shack in a while, but a coworker today told me she got a burger and cheese sticks yesterday and it was $7. Another one, separately, mentioned that the last few times she ate there the hot dogs were kind of shriveled-looking.

    Work used to order there for lunch on occasion but they are SO hard to get hold of - they take the phone off the hook.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  7. #17
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wise County best of the best awards?

    I had snack shack burger the other day because my buddy was always bragging about them. The fries were good, the burger was average and not good at all.
    The best burge I've eaten, is Planet Hollywood, or Fudruckers

  8. #18
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wise County best of the best awards?

    I would vote for Frosties burgers, delicious...

  9. #19
    Inactive Member LCAS_712's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2006
    Location
    Coeburn VA / Harrogate TN
    Posts
    977
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wise County best of the best awards?

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: raider13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would vote for Frosties burgers, delicious... </div></div>

    Depends on who makes them. During the day when the owners are there is the only time I will order there. If you go during the evening or night to order, the bes of luck to ya is all I can say...
    [img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg277/cfd_1623/l_718884585b96167d3016bd636fbe24c0.gif[/img]

  10. #20
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wise County best of the best awards?

    I order from there a lot and the burgers didnt used to be so good, but the past few times i have its been delicious, guess it was the owners but i usually am so hungry im just paying attention to the food haha

    only inconsistent thing ive have a problem with is the fries and sometimes one or 2 of the cheesesticks dont have and cheese in them ha

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •